Cooley provides its customers more options when it comes to choosing digital media. Cooley’s environmentally responsible substrates range from the recyclable Coolflex® PVC to the newest line of light-weight and recyclable PE, PVC and PP substrates called EnviroFlex.
With the creation of EnviroFlex, Cooley now offers the widest range of digital printing media available, one sure to suit a wide range of application and disposal needs. EnviroFlex is up to 60% lighter in weight than an industry standard 12-ounce substrate, which can reduce installation time and lower overall fuel costs by providing more graphics per roll. EnviroFlex is not only more economical, but it is a more sustainable solution as well. EnviroFlex substrates offer a variety of uses, including billboards, banners, 30-sheet poster boards, or virtually any digital printing application. All Cooley substrates provide the best in graphic quality and durability.
New EnviroFlex PE
EnviroFlex PE a printable polyethylene substrate that offers high quality graphic images and durability in a lightweight, fully recyclable product. EnviroFlex requires less raw materials to manufacture, resulting in a lower carbon footprint than heavier industry standard substrates. EnviroFlex PE can be recycled or processed through normal waste disposal systems.
- 40% reduced carbon footprint*
- Up to 60% lighter weight
- Less petroleum-based materials used*
- Lighter, lower-cost billboard installations
- High-quality graphic images
- RF and hot air weldable
- Environmentally responsible alternatives PE/recyclable options UV and solvent printable options 3.2 oz. to 10 oz. weights available PVC and non-PVC options Seamless up to 196”
- PE/recyclable options
- UV and solvent printable options
- 3.2 oz. to 10 oz. weights available
- PVC and non-PVC options
- Seamless up to 196″
*As compared to 12-ounce industry standard