Cooley’s original backlit sign and awning material, Cooley-Brite 20-ounce features a scrim design that is nearly invisible to allow for maximum light diffusion, consistent translucency, and brilliant eradicable colors in backlit signs and awnings. Cooley-Brite is treated with anti-wick, ultraviolet stabilizers, fungicides, and whiteners for excellent color protection, durability, and long life.
This 16-ounce, eradicable substrate is based on the same proven technology as Cooley-Brite. Cooley-Brite Lite is lighter in weight, offering unique flexibility for ease of installation. It is translucent, flexible, durable, and features excellent lay-flat characteristics, as well as engineered for high color brilliance and consistent color transparency.
The performance benchmark for eradicable backlit flexible substrates, Cooley-Brite II features the proven performance of our Cooley-Brite substrate with the added protection of our Coolthane® topcoat formulation, which enhances cleanability and extends the life of the product.
- Flexible, eradicable
- Heat sealable
- Inkjet printable
- UV, fire, and weather resistant
- Excellent color, durability, and long life
- Consistent color translucency
- Wide variety of decorating options
- NFPA 701, ASTM E84, COLA, UL and CA State Fire Marshall approved
- 20 standard colors and whites
- Available in 10, 25 and 50 yard rolls, @ 78” widths