WHAT WE DO
Since its establishment in 1926 as a manufacturer of cotton awning fabrics, Cooley Group has continually evolved and expanded its portfolio of highly diversified products to include covers and liners for the world’s largest water reservoirs, geomembrane bladders for storage of water and chemicals for natural gas fracking, and non-PVC, fully recyclable billboard print media for outdoor advertising. Its long history of proven performance and innovative solutions across such diverse industries is enhanced by its commitment to sustainability – a necessary business component and critical factor in successful, long-term value creation and global expansion.
WHO WE ARE
Cooley is celebrating 90 years in business thanks to the dedication and commitment of its team members – many who have devoted several decades of loyal service to the Company. Cooley’s employees truly are the catalyst of its global success!
Cooley is committed to providing its employees a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits program that allows the Company to recruit, retain, and motivate a world-class team.
WHAT WE OFFER
Health & Insurance Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that maximizes tax advantages
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid, long-term disability insurance
- Annual health fair and on-site flu clinics
- Award-winning ‘Health & Safety’ corporate wellness programs
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid birthday
- Paid holidays (12 per calendar year)
- Multiple annual charitable campaigns in support of the communities in which we operate
- Annual United Way campaign
- Eligible to contribute (effective the first pay cycle following enrollment)
- Employer matching program
- Financial education (one-on-one or group sessions)
Employee Development & Recognition
- Tuition reimbursement
- Internal training programs
- Career development program
- Innovation and performance awards
- Company service recognition program
NOTE: The above is a general description of Cooley benefits; these benefits are subject to change.
Cooley Group, Inc. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other class protected by law.